ARTICLES | AUDIO | BOOKS, CHAPTERS | THE TRULY BIZARRE | VIDEOS
- Everything You’ve Heard about Acupuncture Is Wrong (Subscription needed) — Australasian Science, The Bitter Pill column, December 2014
- Evidence for Acupuncture: What Do Scientific Studies Show? (Subscription needed) — Australasian Science, The Bitter Pill column, Jan 2015
- CAM for cancer: preying on desperate people? Progress in Palliative Care,2012; 20(5) 295-9
- “Effectiveness of Glucosamine and Chondroitin for Osteoarthritis”, American Family Physician 2012 Dec 1; 86(11)994-8
- “Acupuncture’s Claims Punctured: Not Proven Effective for Pain, Not Harmless”2011 Apr; 152(4): 711-12
- “More Evidence of Green Tea’s Effectiveness is Needed” American Family Physician 2010 July 1: 82(1):17
- “Setting the Record Straight about Science and Longevity”, Skeptical Briefs, 21:1, Spring 2011, p. 4-5.
- “Colon Cleansing” interview on Curiosity Aroused.
- Two articles from Skeptical Inquirer are included in the book Science Under Siege: Defending Science, Exposing Pseudoscience, ed. by Kendrick Frazier, Amherst: Prometheus, 2009.
- Coffee Enemas: A Latte Nonsense Originally published in The Society for Sensible Explanations in 2002; Republished in Science-Based Medicine blog
- Puncturing the Acupuncture Myth– eSkeptic, Oct 8, 2008.
- Bioidentical Hormones– eSkeptic, Aug 15, 2007
- Interview on the Dr. Joe Show, radio station CJAD (Montreal) March 5, 2017.
- A conversation between Dr. Hall and Brian Kerby of Dedham TV about acupuncture, statistics, quackery, chiropractors, homeopathy, naturopathy and more. Published on Jan 9, 2017. View on YouTube.com.
- The Doctor is in. . . Interview on Skepticality podcast. June 10, 2008.
- Women Aren’t Supposed to Fly: The Memoirs of a Female Flight Surgeon by Harriet A. Hall, MD
- Consumer Health A Guide to Intelligent Decisions (2012) by Stephen; London, William; Kroger, Manfred; Hall, Harriet; Barrett, Stephen, and Baratz, Robert
- Chiropractic Adjustments Can Cause Strokes, chapter in Perspectives on Diseases and Disorders: Stroke, Gale, ed. Arthur Gillard, Greenhaven Press 2012, p. 74-80.
- Opposing Viewpoints Series, chapter in The Aging Population, ed. Katherine Swarts
- “Power Balance Products: A Skeptical Look” is included in the book Pseudoscience and Deception: The Smoke and Mirrors of Paranormal Claims edited by Bryan Farha, University Press of America, 2014.
THE TRULY BIZARRE
- D. D. Palmer Chastises SkepDoc from Beyond the Grave. On July 23, 2009, Dr. Hall was a guest on The Reality Check podcast.
- 10-PART LECTURE SERIES – Perhaps you are on the fence about so-called “complementary alternative medicine.” There must be some benefits, you think as you head off to your appointment with your chiropractor or naturopath “doctor.” Otherwise, people wouldn’t use them, right?Oh, if only that were true!Dr. Hall offers a 10-Part Lecture Series—FREE!—that shows there is little, if any, proof behind some of today’s most common alternatives to medicine such as chiropractic, homeopathy, naturopathy, acupuncture and more. Learn more here or just watch it now on Youtube. To assist you, Dr. Hall has prepared a Course Guide to accompany the series.
- Here are a number other videos you may enjoy.